Friday, January 6, 2012

Exercising

    Exercising has been fairly difficult. I've been going for the last two days now that I've gotten over my sick hump. I did my regular routine which includes 20 minutes of cardio, 10 ab workouts, 10 butt workouts, 10 arm workouts, and 10 leg workouts.
    So, in order to get used to cycling for long distances, I tried the cycling machines for once. Now I know that doesn't make it the same as the actual real thing, but until I get my bike this is my starting point. And I have got to tell you, my knees are not at all used to it. It was like I've never worked out that part of my body ever. It was a lot of pressure on my knees, I'm hoping the squats will help out with it too. But, it's day 2 of my workout, so I'll see how it goes from here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment